and the award ""best liar""goes to u

yOUR ArmS feeL LIke HOMe

Wednesday 10 November 2010

fINALLy

i'm feeling happy and looking forward this week yaaaaaaaaaaaay for vacation after so much hard ,long and boring months of studying feeling like this week is gonna make a difference specially after the stress i had last week it was like hell :) happy eid every one  (3iid mubaraak insha allaah) i hope every one will enjoy it although i'm not gonna be with my friends 4 this week i'mm gonna have a little trip with ma family  :(:( but i still have high expectations 4 this week wish me luck every one 














                                  :This week, I wanna thank for :

. A little peace of mind at the end, with a little clue and plans ahead

. Pizza, . my fave 
 
My lovely  friends

Some little but sweet talks
 Cold weather,love it always

What are you thankful for


Have a happy weekend, Have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget