and the award ""best liar""goes to u

yOUR ArmS feeL LIke HOMe

Saturday 11 December 2010

    













Is it already the last month of the year? I really wanna end this year   a
dditionally begin a fresh new one thou I had a new things this year i've never experienced  that u have responsibilties  that  keeps me busy like hell no time for anything just going to the school everyday getting back home for studying and eventually sleeping no time for writing , blogging but I missed writing, I missed holding the pen writing what I feel and thoughts, I normally write allness in my note first then copy them here, I do not know why but there is something about the pen that makes you fall inlove with writing in how you can draw the word according to your feeling!

oh and its getting cold here which something I love I have no clue why people hate winter and cold, it's always a chance to let out your warm feeling everything become magical people are more relaxed , friends are so closer and cozy , ice cream taste better I LOVE ICE CREAM IN WINTER! The house become so warm, the streets, tress, everything get cleaned and sparking from the rain OH THE SOUND OF RAIN! Clothes become so trendy and classy I missed all of that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget