and the award ""best liar""goes to u

yOUR ArmS feeL LIke HOMe

Saturday 30 October 2010



When I was young and before I actually get my life my aunts and mum's friends always said that "men love stupid women… so try to be one to please him" and like every thing we hear  i took it in my  so UN experience mind and with a thrill.
And as I grow I saw lot of girls just losing their own personality, their goal, their hobbies even their career and eventually their life and becoming just the shadow of him, the pale person, and the unspeakable mind.
Sadly is it? To lose half of our society just to please the other half!! If we really are sure that something please them after all!!
Do we really have to lose ourselves?
While I was watching the devil wears Prada and step ford wives for the million times I asked my self the same question
Do we always have to choose between your success in your career and your personal life? Do we always have to step forward no matter what? And what ever it takes? I have lot of ambition for my future and career isa  I actually wanna make a different in the world;) xD  I really wanna be something for several reasons
It's not that to prove that we can do it!!! We have proved that from million years ago and we are already doing it!! But still we face lot ofdifficulty in that issue!!
What men say to women when they wanna work!!
1st
"your number one career in the world is to rise the children and take care of your home plus why do you want to" tbhdly nfsk" when you can stay at home like a princess"
It's too familiar to us to explain
Yeah its true if your work just give you hell then look for a better place but who said you will always gat what you want that easy !!?
We have to work hard sometimes to get to the right place.
2nd
"Our religion state that women should stay home and men get the money for living it's not right for you to work"
Completely wrong… our religion valuable the women in very single way we have to be comfort in our life because we have a very important role so as long as we are comfort and working with decent people then why not?
"El saeda Khatiga" had her own business and she had her own source of money.
Actually she married "el Rasol" (salah Allah 3leha w salm) from her business trading and it was okay for her to work!
3rd
"You will be busy all the time … I just want you to be mine"
So selfish!! You will be out of home most of the day
And we will stay home lonely waiting for you in a bad mood
And of course you will be stressed from working so I will hope that you will understand what I'm going through and you will do the same and none of us will ever be pleased!! WHAT A LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget