and the award ""best liar""goes to u

yOUR ArmS feeL LIke HOMe

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Dear Life








Dear life,
I’ve had enough of you. You suck. Why are you being so hard on everyone? Remember when you were a lot easier? Whatever happened to that? You’re so dramatic and full of yourself. You want us all to suffer, because you must have suffered too.
I don’t know what the hell are you trying to prove here. If you think you can get me to give up, then you’re probably dreaming. I will never give up. You see, you mess me up and all, but I love you. I love every little thing you taught me. And what have you given me in return? More lessons! I’m so sick of you treating me like that. I always say good things about you, why are you mean then? You’ve got some serious issues, I’m sure. You think I’d let go, but no..I’m not a quitter and you can suck it up!
I’m not giving up on you, life. I’m sure one day, you’ll give me what I want. One day, you’ll stop being so hard. One day, you’ll be gone..one day, I will be too.
Sincerely, just another human being who can’t figure you out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget