and the award ""best liar""goes to u

yOUR ArmS feeL LIke HOMe

Wednesday 1 June 2011

my music library















i don't know why i'm making this post :D but i wanna 
share my music library :) i wanna write at least the songs i'm recently listening to over and over aGain i'm proud of my music library Really
1-e.t katy perry
2-man i feel like a woman shania twain
3-me myself and i beyonce
4-last to know 3 days grace 
5-broken seether ft amy lee
6-(alicia keys newyork (empire state of mind 
7-all the things she said ..gomenasai  all about us ..tatu
8-here without you 3 doors down 

lemme get that rihanna -9
10-bruno mars talking to the moon <3
11-f**kin perfect pink
12-hate that i love you rihanna 
13-helpless when she smiles back street boys
14-jason mraz prettiest friend 
15-let it die 3 days grace <3<3<3<3 luv it 
16-Love is Gone..i gotta feeling david guetta
17-michael jackson You Are not alone 
18-pretty girl rock keri hilson
19-ring the alarm beyonce
20-r kelly ft keri hilson number one 
21- the way that i love you ashanti 22-whip my hair willow smith
22-You haven't seen the last me  cher 
i like them all no specific arrangement 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget